Buh Bye Grease Ball Hello Me!

I've been in a constant battle with my oily skin since I was about 14. I've tried everything from foundation (which is definitely not my thing!) to carrying around those little Clearasil scrubbing pads just so that the alcohol could dry out my face from time to time. I would end up going through about 4 Clearasil pads a day...bad idea! The alcohol ended up over-drying my skin to the point where my skin was starting to peel. Gross I know. I was left with no options until I went to MAC to buy some mascara 1 day. After having a long discussion about skin with the cosultant, I told her about my extremely oily skin. She revealed to me that she had the same issue, but that there was a simple solution. Blot powder! Blot powder absorbs oils in the skin without adding any color or texture to the face. So basically, it gets rid of oily skin without the weight or cake-face that foundation can produce. The only problem was that it was $22. I decided to try it out either way and surprisingly it worked. Anywho recently I stumbled upon the same great blot powder by MARK for $10!!! It still does the same thing for my skin its just less than half the price! For all you guys/gals suffering from the woes of oily skin I would definitely recommed this product. It works! Not into makeup, but hate your oily skin? Well this is perfect. It comes in different shades like foundation, but its as light as baby powder. Here's the link http://adecaul.mymarkstore.com/. Its called "Mark Matte-nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder." If you try it out let me know how it goes! Oh yea MARK raises money to help stop the cycle of dating abuse and violence so your purchase will support their efforts!

1 comment:

  1. THANKS FOR PUTTING MY LIKE UP LOVE!!! I absolutely love the post! I starting using the Mark Matte powder and on occasion I also use Neutrogena light weight spf 15 liquid foundation which is light and gives protection to my skin. I also have very oily skin so I have to make sure that a daily scrub that is gentle to wash away dirt and also an an astringent that is not alcohol based does help from drying out your skin.

    ReplyDelete