My Fashion Loves...


So at this point you guys are probably wondering what my fascination with twins is right? I love twins, but you could say that I'm obsessed when it comes to Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. This 24 year old duo has shyed away from the spotlight for so long that I think people forget how amazingly fashionable they truly are. I mean hello they did create the "hobo-chic" look that many celebs still emulate. Besides having a line in mega store Walmart, these mini moguls just debuted they're new clothing lines "The Row" and and "Olsenboye." The Row was designed for fashionistas with expensive taste while Olsenboye is for my more reasonable fashionistas with a budget. The Row essentially consists of expensive knit t-shirts and tailored blazers. The color palette is pretty minimal. Creme, white, black, and gray are pretty much the only colors they're giving us in this collection. Olsenboye is the polar opposite. Consisting of denim cutoffs, tube tops, and mini tank dresses this line definitely appeals to the more laid back fashionista. Either way, both "The Row" and "Olsenboye" are hot! Don't believe me? Check out "The Row" at http://www.TheRow.com and "Olsenboye" at http://www.Olsenboye.com. If you're more of the hands-on type of person, "The Row" can be found at Bergdorf Goodman and "Olsenboye" is sold at JCPenny. Support the twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment